Skin Surfacing Treatment Actions
- Induces dead cell desquamation.
- Softens and refines the skin's grain.
- Improves clarity, translucency and luminosity.
- Improves penetration of active molecules.
Key Unique Skin Care Ingredients
- Flexible skin-exfoliating spheres.
Skin Treatment Protocol
Usage: After cleansing the skin with Glyco Cleansing Milk (normal to dry skin); Lysi Cleansing Milk (normal to oily skin) or Derma Cleansing Gel (oily or impure skin), apply a thin layer and massage gently with wet hands. Use circular movements, and insist on any areas affected by congestion or other build-up. Allow the refining and hydrating base to penetrate well.
Rinse well with lukewarm water, and follow with Fibro Toning Lotion (normal to dry and aging skin); Seri Toning Lotion (normal to oily and younger skin) or Sebo-Ger Purifying Toning Lotion (for impure skin normally affected by open and congested pores, pimples, blackheads and/or whiteheads).