Highest Performance Anti-Aging Skin Care Therapy
- Firming, lifting, smoothing.
- Reduces thickness of the stratum corneum.
- Stimulates skin's defence systems.
- Activates cellular respiration.
- Provides enzymatic detoxification of aging hydrogen peroxides produced by skin's metabolism.
- Increases skin's firmness by boosting fibroblast activity in the dermis.
- Boosts oxygen consumption by 282%.
Key Unique Skin Care Ingredients
- DNA from fish milts.
- Langerhans-stimulating compound.
- Enzyme from Thermus Thermophilus (deep sea bacterium).
- Various poly-peptides.
- Complex of essential and rare amino acids.
Crithmum maritinum (sea fennel).
- Lipo-peptides and glycopeptides.
- Vegetal glycoproteins.
- Ampiphilic B-Lactoglobuline.
- Vitamins: A, D, E.
- Lactic acid, borage and gamma-linolenic acid.
Skin Treatment Protocol
Usage: Mornings only.
Generally for use over the age of 40.
Apply after Les Parfaits Concentr� R�parateur Serum.
Follow with an extremely small quantity of Synchro Cream or Emulsion 2000.
Average results after 3 months
- Reduction in the surface area of deep wrinkles - 68-90%.
- Increase in cellular growth - 58%.
- Increase in oxygen consumption - 282%.
- Increase in fibroblasts - 58%.